If your General Practitioner (GP) has asked for an appointment at the hospital for you within two weeks, it is because you have symptoms that could indicate cancer. You and your family members or carer should be given information about:
• where you are being referred
• how soon the appointment will be
• what you can expect to happen at your appointment and what tests might be carried out
• how long it will be before you get test results or a diagnosis
• whether someone can go with you to the appointment
Please feel free to ask any questions you may have about your 2ww referral.
For further information please visit the following websites:-