Clinics & Services
Our Phlebotomy clinics are on each weekday morning.
Every wednesday morning we are running a drop-in INR clinic, no appointment needed.
General Contraceptive advice is available from all doctors and routine follow up of Pill prescriptions can be booked with our nursing team.
Specialist contraception services are available, including coil fitting (Dr Keller) and subdermal implant fitting (Dr Jones and Dr Keller). These require longer appointments and may require a prescription to be ordered in advance, please inform reception if you think you require these services.
Dr Schramm and Dr Hitchcock provide the majority of our minor surgery service.
Long-term conditions/Health Promotion
Including advice and management of Asthma, Diabetes, Chronic Obstructive airways disease and smoking cessation.
- Child development checks are carried out at 6 weeks after birth.
- NHS health checks for patients aged between 40 and 74
- Appropriate immunisation is offered to all those at risk. All vaccinations (childhood and travel) are done by the Practice Nurses
- Flu vaccinations are recommended for all patients with chronic health problems such as asthma, diabetes, heart and lung disease and to those over 65 years
- Cervical smears are routinely offered to women between 25-64 years at 3 - 5 year intervals. Our Practice policy is that we do not offer a private smear service.
- We offer support around weight loss and if appropriate onwards referral to specialist services.
Also available at the Health Centre by arrangement are:
- Community Midwife and Community (District) Nurses
- Community Child Health clinic – monthly
- Chiropody and Podiatry
- Cambridgeshire Hearing Help first Friday, monthly